Efficient project management is the making of impactful project outputs. You can streamline your projects by mapping your project plans, assigning tasks, setting deadlines, and tracking with reports and analytics. However, the manual control of these tasks is tedious and time-consuming. Therefore, project management software helps streamline and automate various project tasks. Their result-oriented tools yield better outputs in each project step, from planning to implementation and outcome.
So, project management software is a must-have project tool for different organizations and companies. But choosing the right option remains a bit of a challenge for buyers. That’s why, out of 800+ options, here are the top seven project management software choices. Their reliability and scalability vary and cover different needs for different projects. So, let’s get into each project management software to help you pick the best choice.
MakeShift is a reliable project management software for its cloud-based and mobile app services. Its features help monitor performance accurately, schedule tasks quickly, and collaborate with staff timely. MakeShift exclusively included AI to boost decision-making services. It also exports payroll data to Excel and various popular payroll providers. Its approvals feature lets you swiftly allocate open shifts and allow shift swaps or time off. Its scheduling approach keeps management and workers informed. You may also set alerts for changes. Alongside its use in hotels and healthcare, MakeShift can be used in various other fields.
- Its real-time updates give managers and workers an accurate picture of their work schedules.
- All responsibilities have been defined and assigned, with specified deadlines and role designations.
- Maintaining track of time and activities manually is replaced with automated tools.
- Users want more advanced functionalities like drag-and-drop.
MakeShift is priced affordably for businesses of all sizes, with monthly plans starting at just $2.75 per user.
Another option for managing projects is iSpec. It automates the sourcing procedure for businesses, saving time and effort. It streamlines and simplifies project management by providing a centralized contracting resource for purchasers. Keeping everyone on the team updated on changes to a given document fosters team collaboration. Which in turn leads to better employee outcomes. Overall, iSpec aids in monitoring project approvals, behind-schedule emails, general procurement, overdue duties, and tender developments.
- Automation of audit trials, bid reviews, progress monitoring, and more makes tender management simple.
- Managing contracts, iSpec sets milestones, deadlines, delivery dates, and revenue maps.
- It proceeds users seamlessly through the project procedure, leaving no interruptions.
- A few advanced features like reporting and modeling project designs are not yet supported.
iSpec offers two paid versions. Its professional plan begins at $16/user/month. For its enterprise plan quote, contact a vendor.
NetSuite SRP is a consolidated service resource planning program for business firms. Its strengths are accelerating project completion, enhancing invoice reliability and effectiveness, and minimizing AR cycles. It integrates project management, resource management, reliable accounting, essential financial data management, spending management, and more. It also improves the organization’s health visibility and worldwide accessibility. Users may now predict and evaluate key indicators, collaborate in real-time, and connect project operations with financial data for accurate accounting and billing.
- Cross-training staff on different projects is easy with NetSuite SRP.
- It improves the organization’s health visibility and worldwide accessibility.
- Collaborative dashboards, comprehensive reporting, and integration with third-party systems set it apart.
- The initial learning curve is a bit high.
Its customized pricing is only available on request.
Hive serves as a hub for your team’s various projects and day-to-day tasks. Timelines, assignments, approvals, requests, documentation, and campaigns can all be coordinated from one central dashboard. Its most notable features are its ease of use and reputation for improving teamwork and project management. All in all, Hive integrates all project tasks into your workflow, from email and resourcing to group chat and file sharing.
- It is easy to set up and gives users options for displaying and categorizing ongoing tasks.
- With the help of the collaboration feature, you can connect with your team quickly for different projects and at other points of urgency.
- It has a low learning curve and elegant Gantt and Kanban displays.
- Its current version doesn’t support high-level reporting tools.
Alongside the free edition of Hive, its paid version, Team costs around $12 per month.
Another alternative that offers essential project management features is WorkOtter. It promotes teamwork and project automation, resource, and task management. WorkOtter also offers project scheduling and resource administration time monitoring. For enterprises of all sizes, it can be employed in construction, IT, engineering, and advertising. WorkOtter simplifies project management and team communication with its intuitive UI, mobile app, and reliable repository of information. It also syncs data with Dropbox, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Google Drive, and others. Moreover, it integrates with various third-party systems, such as Trello, Xero, Toggl, Salesforce, Asana, Slack, QuickBooks, and Hubspot.
- It’s suitable for businesses seeking scalable and configurable project management software.
- It tracks and analyzes project performance to assist teams in improving and modifying workflows.
- Businesses that need real-time project visibility, extensive reporting and analysis, and strong team cooperation can benefit from it.
- WorkOtter might require effort from users who are not tech-savvy.
WorkOtter has different pricing modules, starting at $10/user/month.
Now, the project management software we are mentioning is a specialty-focus program. Dock helps healthcare teams collaborate and manage operations. By complying with HIPAA, Dock helps medical organizations manage routine clinical work and connect with doctors. It also integrates with business apps for admin tasking. Medical clinics use SSO to streamline administrative tasks and protect patient data. Users may rapidly create tasks, control key elements, and set priorities and lengths. Its drag-and-drop feature lets doctors organize and track their work rapidly.
- Healthcare companies can assign and evaluate job implementation and work performance with it.
- Its compact dashboards, effortless design, and operational automation prospects stand out.
- It aids clinician collaboration, expense tracking, and to-do lists.
- Although a reliable care project management, its scope is constrained for other enterprises.
Pricing for Dock begins at $15.
Moovila is an AI-based program that helps manage projects. Creating, managing, monitoring activities, and eliminating project risks allow businesses to function independently. It also improves project management intelligently and boosts productivity for teams of all sizes. Additionally, Moovila can easily handle the full organizational project tasks. It consolidates data from several sources and apps so experts can track project progress. Its real-time monitoring allows project managers to spot threats in progress and track their dependencies with resources to head them off at the pass.
- It is easy to customize for project managers, providing a great user experience.
- Its many third-party software connectors make it more adaptable.
- It includes Carmen, an AI assistant, to boost team productivity.
- The current update is missing tools like PDF creation and project design.
Moovila pricing begins at $24 per month.
Project management is not just simple planning; it involves continuous changes, collaboration, assessments, and more. Therefore, project management software is an all-in-one solution in this regard. Its specialty-based or general tools are result-driven since they accurately automate several tasks. So, don’t lag behind. Pick a reliable project management software from our list of the top seven project management software in 2023.